The University has been established by the BLDE Association which is one of the most charitable associations in Karnataka
Constituent College – Shri.B.M.Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586 103 ( Karnataka ),
Phone: 08352 – 264030, 262541,
Fax: 08352 – 262609, 262068,
B.L.D.E. University invites Application for ALL INDIA UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST – 2012 ( BLDE UGET 2012 ) from eligible Candidates for admission to SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR, the constituent college. Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
BLDE UGET 2012 from eligible candidates seeking admissions to MBBS Course for the academic year 2012 – 2013.
BLDE UGET 2012 Test Date : 20th May, 2012.
BLDE UGET M.B.B.S Course 2012 – 13
Duration : 4 ½ years
Internship Years : 1 year
Intake : 150 seats inclusive of 120 seats (80%) for General, 23 seats (15%) for NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others, 7 seats (5%) for Under free category
(Bijapur District candidates).
The BLDE Association has decided to give 5% of the total intake to meritorious candidates for the academic year 2012-13 at free of cost ( Tuition fee + Other fee and 50% of Hostel fee, if opted for hostel accommodation ) to the candidates domicile of and studied in Bijapur district, whose ranks are within THOUSAND in Karnataka CET 2012 test and also eligible in the BLDE UGET 2012 for the MBBS course.
Candidates desirous to opt for admission under this category will have to apply in prescribed form available on the website separately. Selection will be on the inter – se merit on the ranks awarded by Karnataka CET 2012.
Note : The numbers of MBBS seats are likely to be increased.
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET ( BLDE UGET 2012 Entrance Exam ) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2012.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time)
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDE UGET MBBS 2012 Exam , provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for MBBS BLDE UGET 2012 Admission . Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he / she is placed in the merit list of BLDE UGET 2012 MBBS Admission . The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDE UGET Entrance Exam 2012 , if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
BLDE UGET 2012 Application Forms can be downloaded from BLDE website (http://www.bldeuniversity.org/). Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
Note : Provision for online submission of BLDE UGET 2012 application is not available.
BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test Results 2012 is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2012.